Wednesday 4 August 2021

 This week in Maths, we have been focusing on measurement. We are doing an Olympic challenge .

I really enjoyed doing the tinfoil canoes. It was exciting seeing the rocks make the canoes slowly start to sink. We were seeing who's canoe lasted the longest in the water with rocks in them. My canoe did not last the longest!

Something that was a bit tricky was throwing the javelin stick because when you threw it it did not go straight because of the wind.

I am really looking forward to the athletics challenges next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.