Friday 30 July 2021

My holiday

In the holidays me and my family went to Kmart in Whakatane. We went there to get some new clothes and my Dad said if we listen we can get a toy so I listened. 
My Dad said I could collect  a Nerf gun so I started to inspect the Nerf guns. I walked past a dinosaur gun but I didn't like it so I went past another Nerf gun and then I found a gigantic Nerf gun! It was blue and red, it was gigantic shotgun! My little Brother got a dinosaur Nerf gun.

In the first week off the holidays I went to my mum's work at preschool, I was helping her cook for the kids. Also my little brother tried to lock my mum outside so she ran right on time, when the door slammed  on his finger and we had to rush him to the hospital. He got his finger glued.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch I bet your little brother's finger hurt! Did you take him to the hospital or did he go in an ambulance? Are you going to have a nerf gun war with Dad? It sounds like you enjoyed your holiday.
    Mrs McK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.